Charge Conference Information
2019 Charge Conference Schedule
2019 Charge Conference Minutes - SC District - Will be posted when updated
Charge Conference Reports will be sent out as links to the church email address. The link will also be available this year on the Church Dashboard page.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Email a copy of the 2020 Form I (may be unsigned) to the District Office one week prior to your charge conference for review by the Superintendent.
- Required forms to be submitted online through your Church Dashboard include:
- Board of Trustees Report
- Church Membership Report
- Historian Report
- Mission and Ministry Plan for 2020
- Optional forms that may be submitted online through your Church Dashboard include:
- Certified Lay Minister Report
- Lay Servant/Speaker Recommendation
- Ministry Enlistment Report
- School for Lay Ministry Report
- Required forms to be submitted at your charge conference (with appropriate signatures).
These may be found here. Will be posted when updated
- 2020 Form I
- Leadership Information Report
- Resolution on Accountable Reimbursement (if dollar amount or pastor has changed)
- Resolution on Church-Owned Housing Exclusion for 2020 (if your pastor lives in a parsonage)
- Resolution on Clergy-Owned Housing Allowance/Exclusion for 2020 (if your pastor lives in own home)
Please provide these on white paper (may be printed on both sides) and with NO STAPLES OR BINDING.
- Optional forms that may be submitted at your charge conference. These may be found here.
- Certified Lay Servant Annual Report (required only if you have a CLM in your congregation)
- Lay Speaker Annual Report (required only if you have a Lay Speaker in your congregation)
- Required forms to be submitted by November 1st (not to be included in charge conference packets)
These may be found here.
- Annual Parsonage Inspection (if your church has a parsonage)
- S/PPRC Appointment Advisory Consultation
Form I - 2020 Pastoral Support Form and Planning Your Pastor's Support for the Year can be located here.
Make sure all forms are completed one week in advance of your Charge Conference.